Detailed Position Description:
- Responsible for Privacy and Personal Information management for the Sony Global Information Systems (GIS) shared services team
- Support global information system teams and information security stakeholders to maintain inventories of Personal Information and associated systems and repositories
- Conduct Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) on new and significantly modified products, services, devices, applications, and information repositories that process Personal Information
- Implement the requirements of internal privacy policies, as well as any applicable legal or regulatory requirements, and report on compliance to the company executives and to the Sony Group CISO
- Provide privacy input and direction on business projects and initiatives
- Establish and maintain processes to monitor and respond to events and incidents involving Personal Information
- Certifications such as CIPP, CISSP strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in one or more of the following areas in a global organization: Privacy, Compliance, Legal, Information Security, Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field, such as information security, information technology, management, law or other applicable area, or equivalent experience
- Experience authoring privacy and data protection policy and conducting privacy impact assessments
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of executives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Application Submission Information:
Apply online at https://careers.sony.com/sony/?offerid=1889