Promotes compliance with laws and regulations. Applies the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in advancing company objectives, protecting the company’s reputation and safeguarding the interests of the company’s customers, employees and shareholders.
Responsibilities include; monitoring, investigating, training/education, enforcement, reporting, collaborating and consulting with business leaders.
- Specialist Privacy Manager that applies advanced compliance, practical, analytical and communication skills to support, implement and develop compliance programs, processes and privacy by design.
- Privacy Manager for the company located in Singapore, with responsibility for India, Thailand and China region.
- Knowledge of Singapore privacy legislation essential.
- Knowledge of GDPR and international privacy compliance requirements desirable.
- Reports into the ‘Counsel, International Privacy’ (in the UK) and will be part of the International Privacy Team of 4 employees. International Privacy Team is part of the wider Group Privacy Team of appx 45 employees.
Application Submission Information: