- Draft and revise privacy SOPs for Division.
- Provide “privacy by design” counseling to cross-functional teams for new products and initiatives.
- Manage GDPR compliance requirements, such as data subject requests.
- Train Division on applicable privacy regulations and procedures.
- Lead or representing privacy compliance interests in cross-functional meetings.
- Identify areas of potential privacy risks with solution-oriented goals.
- Manage HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to foster privacy awareness within organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable global privacy laws.
- Advise on strategic and governance developments to Privacy program.
B.A./B.S. Degree. Minimum 7 years experience. Experience implementing or advising on privacy compliance. Experience prioritizing work based on business impact and risk. Legal background preferred.
Application Submission Information: