Detailed Position Description:
Typical day/week snapshot
- Research new legal developments in the data protection field for specific regions/countries
- Indexing data protection materials
- Drafting content for availability in the software and in marketing
- Prepare reports, analyses, briefing materials, and presentations.
- Follow industry groups and standards bodies that advance privacy methodologies.
- Attending data protection events around the world
What we need from you:
- LLB or JD
- Research experience
- Familiarity with data privacy regulatory requirements and compliance issues.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to travel (10%-30%)
Application Submission Information: https://www.onetrust.com/careers/?gh_jid=1682324