Temporary position (6 to 9 months) to support the HP privacy office with the following tasks:
- Review new regulatory requirements for selected jurisdictions and conduct a gap analysis against HP’s Privacy Program.
- Propose changes to Privacy Statement, Policies and Specifications to align them to GDPR requirements.
- Provide support to the privacy office on other privacy regulation related matters.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 5+ Years of experience in data privacy preferably within a technology setting
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to assess and balance risk.
- Experience working independently but collaboratively and working with senior leaders
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and risk assessment skills
- Knowledge of GDPR Requirements
- CIPP/M Certification would be a plus.
Application Submission Information:
Please send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com