Reporting directly to the Group Chief Privacy Officer, you will be part of a small yet diverse team of highly qualified privacy and other compliance professionals that act as a steering and oversight unit for Allianz companies globally. Allianz is making strides to establish itself in the digital space, balancing the attainment of customer journey excellence with the legal and regulatory challenges presented by the delivery of products and services through digital channels. You will act as the single-point-of-contact and trusted advisor on all compliance matters, particularly Privacy & Data Protection (P&DP) and consumer protection for the Global Digital Transformation (GDT) unit in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment.
- Advising on privacy by design & default in relation to the development and group-wide deployment of digital assets, including providing model documentation and standardized privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs)
- Advising on privacy and data protection concerns on the use of big data analytics, automated processing and profiling, and cross-border transfers
- Advising on privacy and data protection matters relevant on the inception and furtherance of strategic digital partnerships
- Providing privacy and data protection training for a diverse staff engaged by the GDT
- Initiating structured professional privacy and data protection exchange and knowledge management across a global community of privacy professionals, facilitating networking, and providing directional guidance
- Analyzing digital solutions against the background of customer analytics, value to customer and criticality regarding licensing and regulatory aspects
- A degree in law with excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal English
- Knowledge of financial services business models and products
Experience & Key skills
- Demonstrated self-starting capabilities to gain required knowledge in a dynamic and agile environment
- Highly motivated with a proven "can do" attitude
- Results orientation with demonstrated excellent professional judgment
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work with people at different levels and from different backgrounds
- Proven track record with Compliance advisory in state of the art businesses, ideally Fintechs and Insurtechs
Application Submission Information:
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz SE is the global headquarters of the Allianz Group. Our employees reflect the Group's geographic and functional diversity. Located in Munich, Allianz SE provides the perfect opportunity to start or continue with your international career.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter)
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz SE is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.