Everything we do at KKI, is rooted in the idea of leaping forward to make people smile. We are committed to innovation, for the benefit of the patients who count on us to support them. From medicines for rare and underserved diseases, to the support families need when facing a life-changing diagnosis – our team is proud of all we deliver, but also humble in knowing how much more needs to be done. By listening to patient stories, we gain a better understanding of the obstacles patients and their families face – so we can work to better meet their unique needs. The real proof of our impact is in the smiles we see on patients’ faces, when we have helped answer a need, or improved their well-being through our work. While the journey is not easy, it is one that is filled with purpose.
This role will support the EMEA Data Protection Officer to implement enhanced processes and automation for privacy. They will also act as first-line support to the Franchise and Medical functions at International level as well as to the Local Compliance Contacts across the EMEA region.
The role requires a motivated and focused individual who would like to pick up new technical skills and develop their career in data protection.
- Provide support to the development and maintenance of processes, procedures and policies to support the KKI data protection framework
- Inform, educate and advise the business and departments on their obligations for assigned compliance areas in consultation with the Data Protection Officer where required
- Support and carry out business impact assessments for assigned compliance areas of responsibility
- Support the development and implementation of the compliance monitoring and auditing programme where it relates to privacy
- Develop and maintain knowledge of data protection
- Relevant experience working in related areas (e.g. Compliance, Data Protection, business processes or controls)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Flexibility to the needs of a fast moving business environment
- Ability to learn new skills and improve knowledge
- Knowledge of healthcare and data protection laws and regulations (e.g. EFPIA and GDPR) across KKI regions and/or proven ability to develop this knowledge quickly based on previous experience of working in other regulated areas
- Experience of working in pharmaceutical industry an advantage
To meet the expectations of our patients and to truly deliver on our Commitment to Life, we are continually looking for people who embrace this spirit. We are committed to providing a culture that offers both inspiration and reward – in terms of compensation and in work satisfaction. And in turn, we want people who’ll bring their unique ideas and diverse approaches, while also aligning to our ultimate goal of making people smile. If this sounds like a company that aligns with your values, we’d love for you to join us in our efforts.
Application Submission Information: