Key Role Description:
- 4+ years of experience with federal privacy laws and regulations
- 4+ years of experience with drafting PIAs and SORNs
- 4+ years of policy and procedure drafting experience
- 4+ years of experience with applying a variety of program management and business process management concepts, methods, tools, and techniques, including gap analysis, risk analysis, performance-based metrics, and lessons learned
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- BA or BS degree
- CIPP Certification (including CIPP/US, CIPP/G, CIPT, or CIPM)
- Demonstrates knowledge of information sharing programs, assessing privacy implications, and developing remediation solutions
- Knowledge of federal IT security requirements for information systems
- Demonstrates ability to identify and address client needs and manage client projects
- Demonstrates strong verbal and writing communication, organization, and project management skills
- Demonstrates strong abilities as a team leader
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
For Application Submission Information: