As a Privacy Analyst II, you will be involved in the review of digital products for consumer and internal users, to ensure proper privacy controls for low to medium risk efforts. Through your analysis you will be delivering guidance to ensure experiences are consistent with Nike privacy principles. You will be encouraging privacy best practices through consistent analysis, feedback, and follow-through with product and engineering teams. You may also be monitoring remediation activities with guidance from more senior analysts. You will manage intake for the team and contribute to team process improvements. You will attend meetings, monitor systems, review documents, and liaise with other team members to maintain a portfolio of development efforts requiring privacy engagement. You will be representing Nike’s Privacy team in day-to-day activities with Nike business, legal, and technology stakeholders.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other degree focusing on the intersection of technology and policy, with 3 years relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 1-year professional experience in a role involving privacy, or compliance, preferably within a technology setting.
- Strong ability to communicate with internal clients and stakeholders regarding the importance of privacy as a core value. Demonstrated ability to maintain good relationships through effective communication.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical.
- An understanding of development practices preferably producing high-availability consumer-facing applications.
- Good judgment regarding the expectations of average technology users.
- Ability to generate effective reports and metrics. Attention to detail
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation.
Application Submission Information: