Key Role Description:
Perform multiple privacy tasks including periodic privacy reviews of IT systems, programs, and new or revised policies. Draft Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) and System of Records Notices (SORN). Draft and review privacy policies, procedures, guidelines, and training material.
- 2+ years of experience with federal privacy compliance
- 2+ years of experience with drafting PIAs and SORNs
- Experience with applying Privacy Act requirements to a federal agency’s use of personal information
- Demonstrates strong verbal, writing, communication and organization skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CIPP Certification (including CIPP/US, CIPP/G, CIPT, or CIPM)
- Experience implementing privacy requirements from Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Experience developing and delivering privacy training and awareness
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
Application Submission Information: