As Vodafone continues to evolve, our commitment to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one. And with approximately 407 million customers to cater for across the globe, there has never been a better time to jump on board.
At Vodafone, we don’t just produce innovative products, we develop amazing people too. We’re a brand that loves change – if it’s not happening naturally then we’re creating it ourselves. It’s in our DNA to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. That’s the lifeblood that runs throughout Vodafone. We are driven to empower people. We are committed to helping our people perform at their best and achieve their full potential.
Support Vodafone’s Global Privacy Program by providing world class privacy compliance and other support.
As Group Privacy Program Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conducting Privacy by Design and other such assurance activities as well as privacy advice and support to Vodafone products, services and operations;
- Conducting policy compliance reviews for Vodafone companies across our markets;
- Defining and managing compliance management and reporting processes;
- Managing & running training and awareness programs
- Requirements and process creation and implementation in selected areas;
- Contribution to broader risk and compliance team as well as Privacy Community activities
As Group Privacy Program Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Expert knowledge of compliance management standards, tools, methodologies and best practices;
- Advanced knowledge of data protection and privacy laws in at least one major geographical Vodafone region, and good understanding of global privacy landscape in technology and online businesses;
- Good understanding of telecommunications and OTT business strategies and operations;
- Good project management skills;
- Excellent command of English, and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and public speaking skills;
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation with tolerance for ambiguity. Persistence to drive change over time;
- Courage to ‘stand up and be counted’ even when view is unpopular at a more senior level;
- Results oriented, proactive, responsible, pragmatic and ethical person with a passion for privacy and interest in technologies and their societal impact.
- Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Suitable professional qualification on Governance, Risk and Compliance, for example International Compliance Association diploma
- Proven relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the laws governing privacy.
- Previous experience within the Tech or Telco industries, within a multinational matrix organisation.
What we will be looking for in you:
With a high level of motivation, plenty of energy and lots of initiative, you’ll be committed to delivering a great experience to our customers and internal teams. You’ll be a self-starter and comfortable with liaising with customers as well as internal teams within Vodafone.
Here at Vodafone, we aim to create a working culture that is inclusive to all and believe that having a diverse workforce which reflects our global footprint will help us meet the needs of our globally diverse customers. We do not condone unfair treatment of any kind and offer equal opportunities for all aspects of employment and advancement regardless of race, nationality, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or religious or political belief.
Our vision is to have an inclusive culture which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of the diversity of our people. Therefore, we want people from all walks of life to come and join us in the Vodafone family. We want to attract the best talent there is globally - whoever they are, wherever they come from and whatever professional background and experience they have.
Application Submission Information: