The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance and a Privacy by Design approach across MiQs suite of Media and Analytics products, both under current regulations but also adapting to new changes in Privacy laws.
This is an opportunity to work with the leading Independent Marketing Intelligence Company. You will join a global company with a global culture to match. We live and breathe our MiQ values in order to help businesses win and support our employees professional and personal development.
You will work closely alongside our legal, product, and strategy teams to ensure our strategy remains sustainable.
- Execute global privacy duties
- Project manage new compliance initiatives
- Collaborate with Product Managers to ensure products and compliant
- Support commercial teams with privacy information requests and DPA requests
- Maintain MiQ records of processing, data protection impact assessments, and third-party agreements
- Vetting all 3rd party data suppliers and collecting documentation verifying that the proper opt-ins had been obtained
- Delivered full documentation of procedures, policies and processing, along with comprehensive training to MiQ employees with regards to compliance with GDPR and other similar privacy regulations and laws
- Experience as a data privacy professional
- Experience working in a product management or similar role, ideally with a consumer-facing online product or service
- Preferred (but not essential) experience with tag management systems, dynamic creative ad-servers and/or DMPs
- Knowledge of the Programmatic Media landscape is desired
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions, geographies and internal and external stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload
WHAT WE VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE
Passion – We love and live what we do
Determination - We always find a way to figure it out
Unity – We back each other and challenge each other
Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
Courage – We dare to think unconventionally
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Application Submission Information:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org