This is a highly collaborative leadership role for someone at the forefront of data privacy best practices, who wants to shape strategy and build internal processes to scale a world-class compliance program. Our goal is to support all aspects of the operations within Marketing, while providing a superior compliance experience and enablement of the organization. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role, you are part analyst, technologist, project manager, and advisor. You are organized, innovative, and will lead a global Marketing Compliance program. You will create and maintain relationships with subject-matter experts throughout the company who will provide guidance on global compliance requirements. You are a “bridge” builder helping to enable and communicate to various parts of the organization the internal policies and standard operating procedures. This role will work with the business at all organizational layers, so it will be important to demonstrate flexibility in approach, communication style and depth of understanding.
- Significant experience running a global compliance program and/or advising companies in relation to their data privacy compliance programs.
- Expertise in applicable global privacy and anti-spam laws and best practices, including an in-depth understanding of GDPR.
- Develop internal policies, procedures and training materials for internal employees and contractors.
- Oversee and conduct regular assessments of operational processes, identifying, and mitigating privacy risks across Marketing.
- Interact closely and manage relationships with various teams across Business Units including Technology Teams, Security, Legal and Regulatory Departments.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes.
- Demonstrate organizational agility to adapt to changing demands.
- Ability to build trust with a diverse range of internal partners
- CIPM or CIPP certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy: # your favorite non-profit organization on your resume
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
Application Submission Information: