Are you a self-motivated privacy professional looking to join one of the hottest SaaS / cloud companies in the world? Do you enjoy building and managing compliance programs in fast-paced and rapidly growing environments?
Since day one, protecting the security and privacy of our customers’ data has been a priority for Workday. The Global Data Privacy Program Manager is an important part of Workday’s Privacy, Ethics and Compliance team that will play a critical role in meeting Workday’s privacy obligations. The position will focus on product reviews and internal and external policy, processes and procedure development.
Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of privacy program management experience, with security or compliance background preferred
- Familiar with global privacy and compliance standards, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation and APEC Privacy Framework
- Able to quickly synthesize and determine the impact of proposed privacy standards and regulations on product and processes
- Familiar with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Consulting or advisory experience on privacy matters
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled at explaining complex topics and gaining support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organized, responsive, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- BA or BS degree
- CIPP or other certifications a plus
- Develop and maintain internal practices and policies to support Workday's privacy initiatives, including communicating privacy objectives to internal stakeholders
- Perform privacy reviews working with product development teams to support Workday’s privacy by design approach for new product features
- Communicate Workday’s data processing strategy to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Support Workday’s customer outreach efforts by ensuring compliance with law and the development and maintenance of marketing collateral
- Collaborate regularly with leadership to provide strategic guidance on emerging privacy requirements
- Support the business on a global basis by partnering across the organization to help ensure compliance with Workday’s privacy obligations and applicable data protection laws
- Provide strategic privacy advice across the business with a focus on innovative approaches to compliance
Application Submission Information:
If you are at the conference, we’d love to chat with you live. Please contact Sarah Pipes at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting time. If you will not be able to attend the conference, please email your resume copy to email@example.com.