Booz Allen is looking for a Federal Privacy Business Leader to lead, plan, and manage the Federal Privacy Consulting Business across federal markets and clients.
Detailed Position Description:
Lead, plan, and manage the Federal Privacy Consulting Business across federal markets and clients. Work closely with senior client officials, including Chief Privacy Officers and Senior Agency Officials for Privacy to assist with addressing their most challenging privacy issues, analyze market trends in conjunction with federal policies, and develop business capture strategies and solutions. Collaborate with internal Booz Allen leadership across markets and capabilities to develop and execute a multi-year Privacy business growth strategy. Capture and execute market opportunities and interface with subject matter experts to deliver solutions and services for federal market clients with a focus on federal civilian agencies. Manage and build business across federal clients and the broader Federal Privacy Community, ensure competency in project and financial management, manage teams, and formulate business strategies, including go-to-market strategies.
- 10+ years of experience with leading the implementation of complex Privacy solutions for federal or commercial clients, including defining, establishing, and leading business development and solution delivery
- 5+ years of experience as a project or program manager for Privacy client delivery engagements with oversight of schedule, budget, quality control, risk management, and contractual obligations, including oversight of subcontractors
- 5+ years of experience as a capture manager, proposal manager, or technical solutions lead
- Experience with delivering solutions for privacy risk management, privacy strategy, policy and governance, breach response, and privacy training
- Experience with mentoring, developing, and managing highly productive leaders who can lead client delivery engagements, win new business, develop services, and lead large-scale, complex captures and proposals
- Ability to align solutions with business needs, create innovative approaches to address client requirements, and build collaborative internal and external relationships
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CIPP Certification, including CIPP/US, CIPP/G, CIPT, or CIPM
- Experience with leading Privacy engagements in support of federal civilian or commercial clients
- Experience with implementing privacy requirements from Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Knowledge of federal civilian client environments, including governance, client relationships, and technical environments and tools
- Knowledge of federal IT security requirements for information systems
- Ability to operate effectively in a high pressure, high-tempo, and dynamic environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including articulating and presenting technical and non-technical information in a comprehensible manner to all levels of management and staff
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- MA or MS degree in a related field preferred; JD degree in a related field a plus
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change
Application Submission Information:
Direct Link: https://careers.boozallen.com/jobs/JobDetail/Washington-Federal-Privacy-Business-Leader-R0078261/21397
Or go to careers.boozallen.com and search for “privacy” to find this, and other privacy opportunities.