Seeking experienced privacy professional to support the Boeing Global Privacy Office and coordinate privacy activities across all group companies in Europe.
The position can be located in any of the following cities: Berlin, Frankfurt, Madrid, Amsterdam, London or Brussels.
Responsibilities will include:
Provide consultation and support to business units and functions regarding privacy concepts, legal and regulatory requirements, company standards, information classification, best practices and controls
- Assist the Global Privacy Office in meeting GDPR compliance by assessing readiness and recommending and overseeing remediation for group companies based in Europe
- Develop and maintain understanding of Boeing privacy and security policies, available controls, industry standard practices, and regulatory requirements
- Review contracts, business processes, and systems for privacy issues and impacts. Provide requirements, guidance and recommended actions.
- Promote awareness of privacy and data protection policies and practices and provide training to a variety of audiences regarding privacy compliance and required controls
- Conduct or support ongoing compliance monitoring activities in coordination with other compliance assessment functions
- Collaborate with the Law Dept., Security, Information Security, Business Unit/Functional Leadership and other key stakeholders on internal privacy matters
- Represent the company’s privacy interests with external parties and regulators within Europe
- Work cooperatively with the Global Privacy Team to develop and maintain company privacy and data protection policies, processes and standards that enable appropriate collection, protection and use of personal information throughout the company
- Lead and/or participate on cross-functional teams
- Support and/or lead incident response teams for incidents involving the personal data of individuals in Europe
- Manage or assist with requests or complaints from data subjects and conduct associated investigations if necessary.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Experience in data protection and privacy
- In-depth knowledge of European Union Data Protection laws and practices is preferred.
- Ideally has a recognized certification in privacy and data protection (CIPP, CIPM or CIPT), recognized certification in information security (CISSP, CISM) a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English a must, additional language skills a plus
- Experience working in a multi-national corporation or experience working on projects involving stakeholders from multiple jurisdictions
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to operate efficiently across different countries and cultures
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast paced environment
Application Submission Information:
Applications must be submitted on-line: https://jobs.boeing.com/job/madrid/eu-data-protection-professional/185/4869265