The Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) Director of Compliance oversees all aspects of TAG member compliance with each of the four TAG certification programs.
Reporting to TAG’s COO/SVP of Operations & Public Policy, this role serves as the subject matter expert on the content of all TAG certification standards. It also works collaboratively with the TAG Director of Programs & Policy to ensure that the TAG Working Groups update the certification standards and compliance tools to address changes in industry best practice and technological capabilities.
The successful candidate will think strategically and creatively about the direction of TAG certification programs, and partner with other members of Team TAG to ensure the best possible TAG member experience.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Oversees all aspects of TAG member compliance with TAG certification programs, including the Certified Against Fraud, Certified Against Piracy, Certified Against Malware and IQG Certified Programs.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on content of all TAG certification guidelines, serving as a resource to all Team TAG members on current requirements of each certification program.
- Partners with TAG’s Director of Programs & Policy to ensure seamless updating of TAG certification guidelines as industry changes require.
- Represents TAG publicly at conferences and events as needed, in role as compliance subject matter expert.
- Works collaboratively with the TAG’s Director of Member Services & Operations and Director of Programs & to ensure that TAG members have a positive certification experience.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Polished communication skills including written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters or other professional degree strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of industry experience in the digital advertising or media industries with functional experience in legal, compliance, account management, project management, or business development not required, but preferred
- 5-7 years of experience managing staff and consultants
The Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) is a first-of-its-kind cross-industry accountability program to create transparency in the business relationships and transactions that undergird the digital ad industry, while continuing to enable innovation. A joint marketing-media industry program, TAG was created with a focus on four core areas: eliminating fraudulent digital advertising traffic, combating malware, fighting ad-supported Internet piracy to promote brand integrity, and promoting brand safety through greater transparency. To learn more, visit https://www.tagtoday.net.
Application Submission Information:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.