- Assist in the implementation of our privacy management framework globally, which includes personal information asset inventory management, data protection risk and impact assessment, privacy training and awareness and privacy incident response management.
- Facilitate privacy impact assessment data gathering in conjunction with application criticality assessments and third-party vendor risk assessments to streamline risk assessments and maintain critical information asset records in Governance, Regulation and Control (GRC) system.
- Partner with IT Change Management and support Systems, Services and Products Security & Privacy Lifecycle Management (SPLM) to promote ‘security by design’ and ‘privacy by design’ in connection with solution development.
- Assist Legal in conducting compliance assessments for relevant privacy regulations and laws, including but not limited to, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Japanese Data Privacy Law, China Cybersecurity Law.
- Support privacy incident management tabletop exercises to identify and address process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and operate key performance index metrics to measure the effectiveness of the global data privacy program.
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to grasp technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to explain complex technical problems to business partners
- Good relationship management skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities as needed
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- IAPP certification preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Information Security Management System (ISMS) preferred
- The ideal candidate is a quick learner, collaborative and a strong communicator comfortable with presenting internally and externally.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Application Submission Information: