- Provide effective, group or individual training and support (in-person or in a virtual setting) on each of Nymity’s software solutions, with a particular focus on Nymity AttestorTM—Nymity’s solution for demonstrating Accountability and Compliance—and SmartPIATM.
- Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of Customer Success training and support materials
- Collect customer feedback and communicate that feedback to relevant internal stakeholders such as solutions, product development, and research
- Provide informative, detailed input relating to product and service development so as to help Nymity further enhance its software solutions
- Maintain a deep understanding of Nymity frameworks, methodologies, and solutions
- At least one year of privacy-related work experience, such as in a privacy office. Compliance/audit experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of international privacy concepts and law. CIPP (or comparable other professional certification) would be an asset.
- Comfortable and experienced in leading one-on-one and group training sessions
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Comfortable with using software programs and learning new software programs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Verbal and written proficiency in English language (additional languages preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced learning environment, while managing competing demands
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Application Submission Information:
Interested candidates may send their cover letter and resume, summarizing how their skills and experience align with the job description and skill requirements, to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates considered for interview will be contacted.