San Bernardino County seeks an expert in the fields or information privacy, regulatory compliance and ethical and legal standards with policy and program development experience to serve as the new County Compliance, Ethics and Privacy Officer (CCEPO) and oversee the activities of the County’s Office of Ethics and Compliance.
Detailed Position Description:
This key executive position will report to the Director of Human Resources and provide leadership in the development, coordination and implementation of Countywide regulatory compliance, privacy, and ethics programs to ensure consistent Countywide adherence to policies and procedures, and federal and state regulations related to privacy and security of protected health information and personally identifiable information.
The CCEPO also functions as the County HIPAA Privacy and Security Officer and provides leadership and guidance to the Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, the Departments of Public Health and Behavioral Health and other departments that handle HIPAA regulated information.
Salary and Benefits:
- The County offers a generous benefit package which includes a competitive salary up to $145,995 annually commensurate with experience.
- 3% Annual Across the Board Salary Increases on February 2023/24/25
- Bi-annual step increases of 2.5% up to Step 14
- Our generous alternative Modified Benefits Option provides a wage differential of 4% above the base salary rate with modified benefits.
- MBO Salary Range: $111,470 - $151,835 Annually
Application Submission Information:
- Priority Review Date: September 30, 2022
- To receive consideration for this excellent opportunity, please submit a compelling cover letter, resume and three professional refences by September 30, 2022. An electronic version of all submittals must be sent to: ExecRecruit@hr.sbcounty.gov, -or- complete the online application and upload the required documents: www.sbcounty.gov/jobs. Only the most qualified candidates will be invited to interview. References will not be contacted until mutual interest has been established and a reference release form is completed.
- Questions regarding this position or status should be addressed to: Silvia Zayas at email@example.com, or Gina King at Gina.King@hr.sbcounty.gov.
- This is a confidential process and will be handled accordingly throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- For more details, please review the announcement at www.sbcounty.gov/jobs. (909) 387-8304 - EEO/ADA.