What part will you play?
The Turner Legal Department in Atlanta, GA is looking for an experienced privacy attorney.
- Providing legal counsel with regard to privacy and information security compliance, related contracting support (drafting, negotiation, advice) to business units in global media company
- Areas supported include privacy, information security, technology and general corporate activity
What do we require from you?
- Four to eight years practicing law at a reputable law firm or comparable in house experience; privacy and technology transactional experience required, and substantive work in online privacy and information security areas preferred
- Experience with advising product, data and technology teams on privacy matters related to digital and data products, interest-based advertising, analytics and digital advertising technology, international privacy and cross border transfer issues
- Excellent academic credentials and references, solid drafting and negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure and juggle effectively competing priorities, with excellent analytical and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, client groups, opposing counsel and regulators
Application Submission Information:
Please see details and apply online to www.Turnerjobs.com . From within the Careers section, Keyword # to 161123BR.