An exciting opportunity to join the market-leading Beazley Breach Response unit. The ideal candidate will have a legal or technical background and a strong interest in privacy and data security. The role will suit someone with 2-3 years’ work experience who is looking to develop a career within the data breach space.
- Assist with issues resulting from data breaches involving Beazley insureds, including working with clients to determine initial response to breach events, assisting with management of outside counsel and digital forensics service providers and advising on relevant breach notification requirements and strategies for mitigation of potential liability exposure to the client resulting from the breach.
- Direct other breach response activities as required, including assisting with management of service providers, crisis management assistance, and working with internal representatives at the insured to resolve breach events.
- Work with Beazley claims team to ensure that services are consistent with insurance policy obligations.
- Ensure high quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with marketing efforts, including client meetings and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Maintain high level of legal expertise in matters related to privacy breachesand be a resource to business units on relevant privacy legal issues.
- Degree from any discipline
- Ideally, at least one of the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Data privacy and security compliance experience
- Strong interest in innovation and business development
- Ability to effectively work in crisis and pressure situations
- Creative problem solver
- Strong focus on client service
- Experience in data security issues
- Evidence of entrepreneurial interest and aptitude
Application Submission Information:
Please submit a cover note and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org