DLA Piper’s highly-rated Data Protection, Privacy and Security practice seeks an Attorney (non-partnership track) to work as Counsel to its State Privacy & Security Coalition client and to advise other clients on privacy compliance and cybersecurity risk management.
The work involves:
- Analysis of state legislation and proposed regulations affecting member companies.
- Drafting legislative analyses and advocacy materials and drafting and negotiating legislative language
- Working with member companies to develop collective policy proposals and arguments.
- Testifying at and writing comments in state hearings.
- Drafting policies, negotiating contract clauses, providing compliance advice and managing international compliance projects.
- Either privacy or cybersecurity experience or experience working within or for a Coalition or trade association or in policy advocacy at state or federal level.
- Juris Doctor Degree
Application Submission Information:
For further details and to apply for the position, please visit www.dlapiperlegalcareers.us.