Our Los Angeles office is seeking an Associate with 3 to 6 years of related privacy/cybersecurity law firm experience for its Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group.
- GDPR and other international data protection/compliance experience
- Experience advising clients on cybersecurity and data privacy issues
- State and Federal breach response experience and breach notification requirements
- Experience on matters involving best practices and standards for information security (e.g., NY DFS, FTCA, NIST, FFIEC)
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, along with a strong academic background
- Candidates must be admitted to practice in California
McDermott Will & Emery LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
Application Submission Information:
Please send resume, transcripts, and any writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org