Original broadcast date: February 7, 2019
Join us for this educational web conference to hear from the field about these survey results and more, including:
- The cost of handling data subject access requests. (U.K. public sector organizations example).
- What the results of a SAR request to a U.K.-based, High Street Bank resulted in.
- How the world’s leading tech companies dealt with recent requests for personal data.
- How organizations are profiting from their privacy programs.
- The toxic data you’re storing and what to do about it.
- How companies have prepared for Generation Privacy and what you can do now.
Dave Cohen, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Knowledge Manager, IAPP
Adrian Barrett, CEO, Exonar
Phil Lee, CIPP/E, CIPM, Partner, Privacy, Security and Data Protection Practice, FieldFisher, London, U.K.
Steve Wright, GDPR Advisor at Bank of England, CEO, Data Privacy Architect, Privacy Culture, London, U.K.