We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Privacy Tech: "Aggregating over anonymized data," by Humu Chief Privacy Officer Lea Kissner
- The Privacy Advisor: "EU High Court hearings to determine future of Privacy Shield, SCCs," by Jennifer Baker
- IAPP Web Conference: "CCPA — One Year from Enforcement"
- Resource Center: "How Privacy Tech is Bought and Deployed (2019)"
- The Daily Dashboard: "How CCPA, NYPA may change conversation around federal US privacy law"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.