We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- IAPP web conference: "Operationalize Data Privacy: How to Leverage Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Manage Privacy Across Thousands of Resources"
- The Daily Dashboard: "Maine gov. signs new privacy bill into law"
- The Daily Dashboard: "EDPB publishes updated GDPR guidelines"
- IAPP Resource Center: "White Paper — CCPA Compliance Operation: Delivering Data Access via Accounts," by Lothar Determann, partner Baker McKenzie, and Mitchell Noordyke, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, IAPP Westin Fellow
- Privacy Tech: "A push for meaningful corporate data research ethics reviews is underway," by Kate Kaye, Redtail Media
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.