We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- The Privacy Advisor: "CJEU's hearing on Shrems II has both sides worried ruling could be sweeping," by Jennifer Baker
- The Privacy Advisor: "IAPP FAQs: What does the CJEU's 'Schrems II' case mean for data transfers?" by Bird & Bird Partner and Co-head, International Data Protection Practice Ruth Boardman
- Privacy Tracker: "CCPA update: Senate committee pares back amendments," by DLA Piper Partner Jim Halpert and Data Protection, Privacy & Security Practice Partner Tracy Shapiro
- Privacy Tech: "One Trust valued at $1.3B after $200M in Series A funding," by Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP
- The Daily Dashboard: "ICO intends to fine British Airways 183M GBP for GDPR violations"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.