We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- The Privacy Advisor: "How to know if your vendor is a 'service provider' under CCPA," by Baker McKenzie Data Privacy and Security Global Chair Brian Hengesbaugh, CIPP/US, and Baker McKenzie Health Tech Business Unit Partner Amy de La Lama, CIPP/US
- Resource Center: "Distributed Databases and Principles of Disaster Recovery," Nicholas Schmidt, CIPP/US
- Daily Dashboard: "CJEU releases judgment on Fashion ID case"
- Daily Dashboard: "Additional organizations possibly targeted by Capital One hacker"
- Daily Dashboard: "Hacker accesses info of 106M credit card customers, applicants"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.