We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- Resource Center: "ICO and CNIL revised cookie guidelines: Convergence and divergence," by Bird & Bird Partners Gabriel Voisin and Ruth Boardman, along with Bird & Bird Trainee Solicitor Clara Clark Nevola
- Resource Center: "IAPP 2019 Privacy Tech Vendor Report"
- Web conference: "Practical Advice for Privacy Program Management"
- Daily Dashboard: "ISO publishes first International Standards for privacy information management"
- Daily Dashboard: "Op-ed: Publishers, brands must brace for a world without cookies"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.