We know there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most most-read stories of the week
- The Privacy Advisor, "FTC touts historic YouTube settlement as 'game changer' for COPPA enforcement," by IAPP Editor Angelique Carson, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor, "Consumer Reports launches digital lab to rate on privacy, inform policy," by IAPP Editor Angelique Carson, CIPP/US
- Westin Research Center, "The unique challenges CCPA poses for SMEs," by IAPP Senior Research Fellow Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor, "The DPO must be independent, but how?" by HewardMills Founder Dyann Heward-Mills, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM
- Web conference: "CCPA Compliance: Automating the Intake and Fulfillment of Consumer Requests"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.