- In this piece for Privacy Tech, Hintze Law Partner Mike Hintze, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, and Replica Analytics CEO Khaled El Emam write synthetic data “offers a powerful tool that can protect individual privacy and address the legal uncertainties caused by the CJEU decision.”
- In this post for Privacy Perspectives, Discernible CEO Melanie Ensign discusses how privacy pros should focus on communication to get a seat at the same table as revenue-generating departments.
- Concerned about the privacy concerns related to the migration to virtual classrooms during the COVID-19 pandemic, U.S. National Security Agency Civil Liberties, Privacy, and Transparency Office Director Rebecca Richards, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, discusses the unexpected intersection between her day job and her role as a parent in this piece for Privacy Perspectives.
- The Daily Dashboard reports the Irish High Court determined Facebook can file a Judicial Review against the Irish Data Protection Commission, according to advocacy group NOYB.
- IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US, spoke with privacy professionals on what work needs to be done to properly vet not only the data subject request tools, but also the vendors behind them in this piece for Privacy Tech.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.