We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes, that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five most-read stories of the week.
- The Privacy Advisor: "EU Parliament debates: Could California be considered 'adequate' on its own?" by IAPP EU Policy Reporter Jennifer Baker
- Daily Dashboard: "Becerra issues advisory highlighting CCPA data rights"
- Privacy Tech: "BigID receives $50M in new round of funding," by IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US
- The Privacy Advisor: "Will complying with India's privacy law mean violating GDPR?" by CBRE South Asia Private Limited Associate Director-Legal Sandeep Sangwan, CIPP/A
- Web conference: "Measuring Privacy Operations"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.