We know, there's lots of privacy news, guidance and documentation to keep up with every day. And we also know, you're busy doing all the things required of the modern privacy professional. Sure, we distill the latest news and relevant content down in the Daily Dashboard and our weekly regional digests, but sometimes that's even too much. To help, we offer our top-five, most-read stories of the week.
- The Privacy Advisor: "Navigating disclosures and sales of personal information under the CCPA," by Baker McKenzie Partner Amy de La Lama, CIPP/US, and Global Data Privacy and Security Business Unit Chair Brian Hengesbaugh, CIPP/US
- Daily Dashboard: "Ian Kerr, leading law and technology scholar, has died at age 54"
- Daily Dashboard: "Belgian, German DPA launch joint investigation into data breach"
- Privacy Tracker: "Portugal's data protection law went into effect," by Caetano de Freitas & Associados' Ana Menezes Monteiro, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, FIP
- Web conference: "Operational Excellence in Incident Response"
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.