- The IAPP’s Westin Research Center developed a chart that catalogs data protection officer requirements from more than 50 countries.
- For The Privacy Advisor, IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant reported on the initiatives being implemented regarding vaccine passports and spoke with privacy professionals about data protection considerations, as well as how to roll out options with privacy and security in mind.
- Also for The Privacy Advisor, IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant reported on the latest developments of the Washington Privacy Act.
- WilmerHale Cybersecurity and Privacy Practice Co-Chair Kirk Nahra, CIPP/US, discussed the key items to watch in the debate for a U.S. privacy law in this piece for Privacy Perspectives.
- The IAPP compiled guidance made in response to the Court of Justice of the European Union's "Schrems II" ruling.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.