- In an article for Privacy Tracker, IAPP Westin Research Fellow Sarah Rippy reported on Virginia's Consumer Data Protection Act, including its scope, exemptions and the data rights it gives to state residents, as well as how it compares to other privacy laws.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball compiled reactions to issues worth considering with Virginia's CDPA for The Privacy Advisor.
- IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US, reported for The Privacy Advisor on the reactions to the U.S. Promoting Digital Privacy Technologies Act and how its existence offers a level of validation to the privacy tech industry.
- The IAPP updated its “US State Comprehensive Privacy Law Comparison” to include the addition of Virginia's CDPA.
- In this piece for The Privacy Advisor, Miriam Wimmer, CIPP/E, one of five directors for Brazil’s data protection authority, the Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados, spoke with IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball about the future of the ANPD.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.