- IAPP Editorial Director Jedidiah Bracy, CIPP, has the latest on the state of play for U.K. adequacy and data transfers for The Privacy Advisor.
- Officials from the European Commission and U.K. government discussed the pressing privacy issues the U.K. and EU face post-Brexit during this IAPP LinkedIn Live event.
- BigID Vice President of Privacy and Policy Heather Federman, CIPP/US looked at how a fiduciary model could work in a digital space for Privacy Perspectives.
- The IAPP released "Implementing the CCPA: A Guide for Global Business, Second Edition" by Perkins Coie Global Co-Chair Ad Tech Privacy and Data Management Partner Dominique Shelton Leipzig, CIPP/US.
- Georgia Tech's Peter Swire, CIPP/US, and DeBrae Kennedy-Mayo, CIPP/US, recapped comments they sent to the European Data Protection Board highlighting the top-five areas of concern they have on the effects of hard data localization for Privacy Perspectives.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.