- Covington & Burling's Zhijing Yu and Vicky Liu looked at the five key issues brought forth by the comments to China's draft privacy bill and how they may shed more light on the road ahead for the country's privacy law for Privacy Tracker.
- For The Privacy Advisor, IAPP Westin Fellow Nicole Sakin looked at other expanded rights and obligations included in the California Privacy Rights Act, as well as how they compare to the California Consumer Privacy Act and EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Data Protection Board and European Data Protection Supervisor published their joint opinions on the European Commission's Implementing Decision on standard contractual clauses.
- IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP, reported for The Privacy Advisor that Christopher Hoff, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, has been appointed to oversee Privacy Shield talks.
- Also for The Privacy Advisor, IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant detailed the latest iteration of the Washington Privacy Act.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.