- IAPP Senior Westin Research Fellow Müge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, takes a deep dive into the ePrivacy Regulation, including its evolution, scope and how it handles consent and cookies and its interplay with the EU General Data Protection Regulation for The Privacy Advisor.
- In this Privacy Perspectives piece, IAPP Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US, highlights top questions and answers around Privacy Shield and standard contractual clauses, post-"Schrems II."
- IAPP Senior Westin Research Fellow Müge Fazlioglu, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, examines the right to deletion and no retaliation under the California Privacy Rights Act, as well as how the bill approaches children's privacy in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- IAPP Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer Omer Tene and Bird & Bird International Privacy and Data Protection Group Co-Head Ruth Boardman will discuss the different data transfer options under Article 49 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation in this upcoming LinkedIn Live.
- In the Daily Dashboard, the Financial Times reports a draft decision from the European Commission will grant the U.K. its adequacy status.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.