- The IAPP and FTI Consulting released the 2020 "Privacy Governance Report." The sixth annual report looks at the leadership structure, staff and budget of privacy teams from around the world.
- DLA Piper's Jim Halpert and Katie Lee offered a brief analysis of the proposed updates to the California Consumer Privacy Act regulations for Privacy Tracker.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Commission unveiled the Digital Services Act and the Digital Market Act.
- IAPP web conference "Federal Privacy Reform in Canada: The Consumer Privacy Protection Act" explored the major provisions of the bill and how it may impact organizations both in Canada and around the world.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Data Protection Board adopted its 2021–2023 Strategy during its 43rd plenary session.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.