- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported for Privacy Tracker on the advancement of the Florida Privacy Protection Act.
- For Privacy Perspectives, Morrison Foerster's Lokke Moerel and Alex van der Wolk discussed why the European Data Protection Board should avoid "torpedoing" binding corporate rules for processors.
- As part of its Global Privacy Summit Online 2021 web series, the IAPP will host IAPP President and CEO J. Trevor Hughes, CIPP, on LinkedIn Live April 20 as he speaks with outgoing U.K. Information Commissioner and Global Privacy Assembly Chair Elizabeth Denham on a range of topics centered on privacy regulation at an international level.
- The Daily Dashboard reported LinkedIn allegedly had personal information scraped from more than 500 million accounts that is now being sold on a hacker forum.
- IAPP Staff Writer Jennifer Bryant reported for The Privacy Advisor on the latest details of the Washington Privacy Act.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.