- Greenberg Traurig Of Counsel Darren Abernethy, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, PLS, provided 10 takeaways from the California Consumer Privacy Act enforcement examples released by the California Office of the Attorney General.
- The Daily Dashboard reported National Cybersecurity Agency of France Director General Guillaume Poupard issued a call to stop U.S. authorities from accessing data stored in Europe by U.S. cloud companies.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on the U.K.'s proposed data reforms and had reaction from the privacy community.
- The IAPP updated its "CCPA-/CPRA-Related Legislation Tracker" that keeps tabs on bills pending in the California Legislature that would amend the California Consumer Privacy Act or California Privacy Rights Act and may otherwise impact how organizations understand or approach each law.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee passed a proposal to give the Federal Trade Commission $1 billion over a 10-year period to support a new privacy and data security division.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.