- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball has reactions from privacy professionals on why the Court of Justice of the European Union's ruling limiting EU surveillance practices that use phone and internet data threatens U.K. adequacy in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- In a report for The Privacy Advisor, Reed Smith's Divonne Smoyer, CIPP/US, and Alexis Cocco, CIPP/US, talk with Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul about the changes to the state's data breach law and the possibility of whether his state could implement a privacy law similar to California's.
- Tueoris' Dan Goldstein, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, and Monica Meiterman-Rodriguez, CIPP/US, explain how to achieve true compliance with cookie requirements in this piece for The Privacy Advisor.
- SCOPE Europe's Cornelius Witt, Frank Ingenrieth and Jörn Wittmann explore the benefits of a code of conduct for data transfers and how it differs from other mechanisms, such as standard contractual clauses, in this article for The Privacy Advisor.
- In this white paper, the IAPP's Westin Research Center mapped the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology Privacy Framework's Core to the Body of Knowledge for a Certified Information Privacy Technologist.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.