- Bird & Bird’s Ruth Boardman broke down Ireland's Data Protection Commission's WhatsApp ruling and examined how privacy notices need to convey more detailed information.
- Baker McKenzie Partners Lothar Determann, Helena Engfeldt, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Michaela Nebel, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Flavia Rebello and Kensaku Takase looked at data processing agreements around the world and how they connect with the new EU standard contractual clauses.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball reported on the selection of former chief technologist for the U.S. Federal Trade Commission Ashkan Soltani's selection as the California Privacy Protection Agency's first executive director.
- Perkins Coie’s Data Privacy Counsel Arsen Kourinian, CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, FIP, Partner Dominique Shelton Leipzig, CIPP/US, and Ida Knox outlined the steps the California Privacy Protection Agency can take to align employment and privacy rights within the California Privacy Rights Act regulations.
- Replica Analytics CEO Khaled El Emam and Hintze Law Partner Mike Hintze, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, offered 10 considerations for regulating the generation and processing of non-identifiable data.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.