- IAPP Legal Research Fellow Cathy Cosgrove takes a look at the recent privacy legislation activity out of California in this piece for Privacy Tracker.
- The IAPP released the fourth edition of "California Privacy Law" by Baker McKenzie Partner Lothar Determann.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the U.K. government released guidance on how British organizations should handle data protection and data flows once the Brexit transition period ends.
- A new white paper series by the IAPP and EY shares the views of privacy leaders on the impact COVID-19 has had on privacy priorities and programs.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Data Protection Board addressed data protection by design and default and created a Coordinated Enforcement Framework during its 40th plenary session
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.