- IAPP-EY released the annual "Privacy Governance Report." The report takes an in-depth look at the ongoing effects of privacy leadership, budgets, staff and reporting structures, and the workflow around data subjects and processing vendors over the past year.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Data Protection Board launched its first action under the Coordinated Enforcement Framework on the use of cloud-based services by the public sector.
- Bird & Bird's Ruth Boardman and Clara Clark Nevola analyzed the U.K. Department for Digital, Media, Culture and Sport consultation document proposing a raft of changes to the U.K.’s data protection law.
- The IAPP published the white paper, "Privacy as a competitive differentiator: Building an effective and strategic health care privacy program" that provides a comprehensive framework for building and managing an effective and strategic health care privacy program.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Microsoft introduced Privacy Management for Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Compliance Manager to help help “customers safeguard personal data and build a privacy-resilient workplace.”
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.