- The IAPP and FairWarning collaborated on a study to identify the characteristics and behaviors of mature privacy and data protection programs.
- The IAPP and BigID collaborated to gain insight into the landscape of individual data rights and how organizations provide transparency to employees and consumers with "The State of Data Rights" report.
- In this episode of The Privacy Advisor Podcast, host Angelique Carson, CIPP/US, talks with Julia Angwin and Surya Mattu about Blacklight, a website that allows users to scan any site for potential privacy violations, and why the team is passionate about user empowerment.
- MallPay Compliance and Operational Risk Manager František Nonnemann and Edenred Compliance Manager for the Region of Central Europe and Middle East Zuzana Dubská, CIPP/E, CIPM, FIP, look at how organizations can balance EU General Data Protection Regulation requirements within the agile operating model in this article for The Privacy Advisor.
- The IAPP updated its chart comparing cookie guidelines from data protection authorities in the European Union.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.