- Prosus Senior Privacy Counsel Marcin Czarnecki, CIPP/E, and Global Head of Privacy Justin Weiss, CIPP/A, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, FIP, developed "Privacy in M&A transactions: The playbook," a consolidated catalog of experiences and learnings to help address potential privacy issues in the mergers and acquisition's domain.
- IAPP Vice President & Chief Knowledge Officer Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US, dove into the practical impacts and policy considerations stemming from the European Data Protection Board's new guidelines on the interplay between Article 3 and Chapter V of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball recapped the discussion between IAPP Vice President & Chief Knowledge Officer Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP/US, and EDPB Secretariat Head Isabelle Vereecken on data transfers.
- Bird & Bird Partner Ruth Boardman and Associate Catherine Hughes provided additional analysis of the EDPB's transfer guidance.
- The Daily Dashboard reported the European Commission announced a provisional agreement with European Parliament and the Council of the European Union to move forward with the EU Data Governance Act.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.