We know, there's lots of privacy news and guidance to keep up with every day. So, to help, we offer our top-five most-read stories for the week.
- The IAPP released an infographic outlining the 10 most-impactful provisions of the California Privacy Rights Act ballot initiative.
- DLA Piper's Jim Halpert, Lael Bellamy, CIPP/US, and Marco Berrios examine the CPRA and discuss the "good" and "bad" news for CCPA-regulated businesses, in this piece for Privacy Tracker.
- IAPP web con: "The New Normal: Navigating Work-from-Home Privacy and Cybersecurity Risks"
- The Daily Dashboard reports the European Data Protection Board released updated guidelines for consent under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- In this piece for Privacy Perspectives, WilmerHale Cybersecurity and Privacy Practice Co-Chair Kirk Nahra, CIPP/US, highlights the four distinct categories of health care-related issues that have arisen during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.