- IAPP Associate Editor Ryan Chiavetta, CIPP/US, reported for The Privacy Advisor on the IAPP Global Privacy Summit Online 2021 session that offered updates on the future of standard contractual clauses and a replacement for the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- IAPP Westin Research Fellow Cathy Cosgrove created a chart for the Resource Center comparing the comprehensive data privacy laws in Virginia and California.
- In this piece for The Privacy Advisor, IAPP Staff Writer Joe Duball broke down the sudden collapse of Florida's comprehensive privacy legislation.
- The Daily Dashboard reported Microsoft President and Chief Legal Officer Brad Smith announced the technology company will allow commercial and public sector customers to store and process all their data in the EU.
- IAPP Westin Fellow Nicole Sakin and Research Director Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP, recapped for The Privacy Advisor the digital advertising changes made by Apple and Google and examined the industry's response to these notable changes.
If you want to comment on this post, you need to login.